Coney makes play anywhere people gather, wherever it will impact the most.
In addition to our arts council investment Coney needs to raise over £150,000 each year for our work with communities, children and young people and innovation for extreme social impact.
We’ve been a charity since April 2014 (charity number 1156864) and generating new partnerships, and making new friends is how our work grows. When it grows, it means we can impact more people.
Our diverse portfolio of projects invite people to play in different ways. We work with groups ranging from ages 5 to 82 years, reaching them wherever they happen to be, to reunite a community spirit through games and play together.
Become a friend of Coney
Get closer to the heart of our work and choose the most meaningful level to you.
You can join online by clicking the names below and selecting monthly or annual donations, or by calling Natalie Adams, General Manager on 020 7377 0088.
Player – £120 per annum/£10 per month
£120 pays for a young person to attend a full day of theatre and skills development.
- Priority mailing of our bi-monthly e-newsletters;
- You’ll be amongst the first to know about upcoming projects and plans for future Coney projects;
- Where possible priority booking on projects;
- Personal acknowledgement on our website.
Adventurer – £250 per annum/£21 per month
£250 pays for one day of Coney toolkits as part of our work for, by and with communities.
- All Player benefits plus;
- Invitations to an evening of play with Coney twice a year.
Discoverer – £500 per annum/£42 per month
£600 pays for two young people to attend a week-long Coney Masterclass through a bursary led by Director Tassos Stevens.
- All Adventurer benefits plus;
- An invitation to jump down a rabbit hole and discover a whole new world of Coney on some curious adventures.
Innovator – £1000 per annum/£84 per month
£1200 pays for up to 12 makers and artists to create and test new work at one of Coney’s Playday and Scratch events.
- All Discoverer benefits plus;
- Invitations to rehearsals, playtests and new works in development.
Game Changer – £5000 per annum/£417 per month
£5000 pays for a group of up to six 7-11 year olds to be mentored by artists over a weeklong Research and Development period with Coney.
- All Innovator benefits plus;
- Invitation to an annual ‘In Conversation With…’ event featuring Coney’s Associates and other makers and experts close to what we do.
Gift Giver – £6000+ per annum
£6000 pays for one-to-one interventions with individuals who are outside of the system through our work for extreme social impact.
- All Game Changer benefits plus;
- A private invitation to a cup of tea with Tassos Stevens, Director of Coney, for you and a guest and hear about our work first hand.
Thank you to all our Friends.
Chloe Booth, Adam Gallacher, Jyothi Giles, Kat Nilsson, Toby Peach, Pete Staves | 2 anonymous individuals.
1 anonymous individual.
Arts Council England as one of their National Portfolio Organisations
Garfield Weston Foundation
Royal Bank of Canada
89 generous and invaluable individual donors
Coney is participating in Prosper, a business support programme from Creative United. Prosper is designed to improve confidence and capabilities within business in the arts, museums and galleries. The programme is working with 70 businesses to help increase the resilience and investment across the sector.
Coney is an Arts Award Centre.
Image: Natalie Raaum
If you’d like to discuss others ways in which you can support and for bespoke gifting, please contact Natalie Adams, General Manager on 020 7377 0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.