With 2019 speeding to a close, we’ve just met the current group of Young Coneys for the last time in the decade!
We took portraits of our young changemakers, and asked what they thought about 2019 and their hopes for 2020. Here’s what they said:
How do you think you’ve changed over 2019 with the Young Coneys?
- I have been more open minded
- I am less scared
- I’ve learned to welcome new people
- Being more confident in acting
- I have made more friends
- My mind has opened to problems facing planet earth
What has been your favourite moment of the Young Coneys?
- The Village show
- Being the Mayor in the village
- Seeing how brave we are
- Playing Exploding Kittens
- Working with Greenpeace
What do you want to achieve in 2020?
- I want to achieve being a better singer
- Get better at running
- I want to achieve speak my mind more and making more friends
- More cooking
- Twice as organised
What do you hope the Young Coneys will do in 2020?
- More members
- Help people
- More protests
- Meet the New Coneys
- Create new games
We can’t wait for more adventures with these young change-makers next year, including welcoming a whole new group of young people from Tower Hamlets. Watch this space to see what they make!