Aged 16 – 25? Ever fancied fusing theatre with game design?
We’re at the Roundhouse for 10-weeks in Spring 2016 sharing toolkits on how to make interactive theatre using smartphones, email and sound design to interact with audiences.
By the end of the project, participants will:
- Have been introduced to a unique style of performance which fuses theatre with games, and learnt more about interactive/immersive theatre as an art form.
- Worked as a group to create a piece of site-responsive theatre and had the opportunity to rehearse and perform both in a studio space and an off-site location.
- Have gained confidence in performance and devising theatre.
- Discovered new and alternative techniques which aren’t taught in mainstream ‘acting’ classes.
- Had a go at using technology within performance, and gained knowledge in using smartphone apps, text, email and sound to lead your audience during a show.
- The project will lead up to a performance for friends and family.
Part of the Roundhouse Young Creatives’ Projects.
|Tuesdays, 12 January - 22 March 2016, 6-9pm||
Coney is here represented by Georgina Bednar, Kieran Lucas and Dom Garfield.