Coney are a registered charity (no. 1156864). We make play anywhere people gather, wherever it will have most impact.
Generating new partnerships is how our work grows. And when it grows, we can impact more people. In addition to our Arts Council investment, we need to raise over £150,000 each year. This supports our work with communities, children and young people, and innovation for extreme social impact.
Your support makes an incredible difference to our work, enabling us to continue working in new and meaningful ways with communities, and embark on new adventures. If you’d like to donate to Coney, you can make a one-off donation below, or join our Friends scheme.
Become a friend of Coney
Get closer to the heart of our work and choose the most meaningful level to you. You can join online by clicking the names below and selecting monthly or annual donations.
Player – £120 per year/£10 per month
£120 pays for a young person to attend a full day of theatre and skills development.
- Priority mailing of our bi-monthly e-newsletters;
- You’ll be amongst the first to know about upcoming projects and plans for future Coney projects;
- Where possible priority booking on projects;
- Personal acknowledgement on our website.
Adventurer – £250 per year/£21 per month
£250 pays for one day of Coney toolkits as part of our work for, by and with communities.
- All Player benefits plus;
- Invitations to an evening of play with Coney twice a year.
Discoverer – £500 per year/£42 per month
£600 pays for two young people to attend a week-long Coney Masterclass through a bursary led by Director Tassos Stevens.
- All Adventurer benefits plus;
- An invitation to jump down a rabbit hole and discover a whole new world of Coney on some curious adventures.
Innovator – £1000 per year/£84 per month
£1200 pays for up to 12 makers and artists to create and test new work at one of Coney’s Playday and Scratch events.
- All Discoverer benefits plus;
- Invitations to rehearsals, playtests and new works in development.
Game Changer – £5000 per year/£417 per month
£5000 pays for a group of up to six 7-11 year olds to be mentored by artists over a weeklong Research and Development period with Coney.
- All Innovator benefits plus;
- Invitation to an annual ‘In Conversation With…’ event featuring Coney’s Associates and other makers and experts close to what we do.
Gift Giver – £6000+ per year
£6000 pays for one-to-one interventions with individuals who are outside of the system through our work for extreme social impact.
- All Game Changer benefits plus;
- A private invitation to a cup of tea with Tassos Stevens, Director of Coney, for you and a guest and hear about our work first hand.
We’d like to say a huge thankyou you to all our Friends.
Chloe Booth, Juliet Desailly, Kat Nilsson, Edwina Stevens and one anonymous individual
We are grateful to the following organisations for their support:
Coney’s Associate Artist Development programme is supported by Jerwood Arts. Jerwood Arts is dedicated to imaginative and responsible revenue funding of the arts, supporting artists to develop and grow at important stages in their careers. The aim of its funding is to allow artists and arts organisations to thrive; to continue to develop their skills, imagination and creativity with integrity. It works with artists across art forms, from dance and theatre to literature, music and the visual arts. For more information visit www.jerwoodarts.org.
Coney is an Arts Award Centre.
If you’d like to discuss others ways in which you can support Coney, and for bespoke gifting, please contact our Producer Harriet Bolwell on 020 7377 0088 or email@example.com.
You can support us on Amazon Smile by choosing Coney Ltd as your charity here.